Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Practice...

Today is first practice.....
Actually today is gotong-royong de....
But change already....so....
Make us very cham lo...leg pain...><
Start masuk baris and then do body warm up...
After that jun hao call us teman jin rong run 10 round....
U think 10 is small number?....haha
Then ask us form in ....i thought wan marching ady...
Yuan lai is giv us play game....but the game not nice for me...><
Frog jump go and back....
Run here run there....

Jump go and back.....
After tis 3 activities my leg already pain...but happy my group win all 3 activities...
haha....
Then is steminal.....more pain....
Bell up still need 100 degree...
And i din wear shoe during practice...
Because my leg very pain....haha...
After is music....bla bla bla...
And formation start...
The 'qing jing' was so 'luan'...
Self do self de....
But also ok la...
Not bad lo....
Tomorrow is time gotong royong ady...
I don no tomorrow how dirty will be...haha....
Wait lo....
Miss him so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 ♥ My Life Can't Without U ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes